March 23, 2015 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Ponta Delgada, Portugal - Tetrapi SA announces the release of its first game, Puzzly is a new app and social network for iOS. Turn your selfies into a puzzle and dazzle your friends! The app aims to entertain its users by sharing puzzles generated from their selfies.
Like other photo and selfie sharing apps, such as Instagram, Puzzly adds a fun and engaging twist to sharing by scrambling the original image into a sliding squares puzzle and sending hidden messages that can only be read when the puzzle is solved by the user's followers.
* Quickly snap a selfie of you or your friends and choose from increasing levels of difficulty
* Choose from 3x3 up to 6x6 puzzle grids
* Share your puzzle with the world and leave hidden messages for others to find out
* Hidden messages only appear when the solution for your puzzle is found
* We record how many moves you make and how long it takes you to solve a puzzle. We use this to build leaderboard rankings for each puzzle
* Be the fastest amongst your friends and aim for the top of the leaderboards
* Puzzly uses Facebook to setup your account and automatically imports your friends, so you can follow them and start sharing puzzles right away
* Keep track of what your friends are doing and discover new puzzles by checking out your timeline and your friends' profile activity
This is Tetrapi's first entry into digital innovation and multi-platform product development. Puzzly is already being used by several hundred users and will continue to grow, introduce new features and enhance its user experience.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzly - Turn Your Selfies Into a Puzzle and Dazzle Your Friends! 1.1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Tetrapi, S.A. is a private tutoring school for all education levels, also active in the promotion and organization of educational activities and the development of educational software. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Tetrapi, S.A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.