March 24, 2015 in Navigation (F)
[prMac.com] Bengaluru, India - Angai Technologies is proud to announce 1Place, its newest app for iOS devices. Discover places and local businesses around you with a single tap. Easy, intuitive UI that suggests near by restaurants, cafe, bar, ATMs, fuel station, local transport stations, hospitals, pharmacies, lodges and more. A real friend while you are traveling on the road or visiting new places. It also helps you find the nearest among all places you are looking for with a single tap.
The app displays following information about places:
* Brief description of the place
* Distance from your current location
Places are organized into the following categories:
* Shopping - Clothes, Electronics, Jewellery and more
* Services - Bank, Electrician, Plumber and more
* Health and Wellness - Gym, Spa, Beauty care, Physiotherapists and more
* Travel - Lodge, Travel Agents, Taxi Stands and more
* Entertainment - Malls, Sport centers and more
* Civic - Police Station, Post Office and more
* Miscellaneous - Churches, Temples, Parking, Pet Care, Libraries and more
Search places and local businesses around you with a single tap. An extremely useful app while you are traveling, on the road or visiting new places. It also helps you find the nearest among all places you are looking for with a single tap.
* Phone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
1Place v.1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. Promising version 2 with richer features and wider selection. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome and we take your views seriously.
Angai Technologies was founded in 2015 by Muralidhar Dasar and Mukund K. Angai Technologies makes software to help people discover people and places around them. The company is based out of Bengaluru, India. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Angai Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.