March 25, 2015 in OS X Development (E)
[prMac.com] Huntington, New York - Bayhoff Software today is proud to announce the release of CircleIcons 1.0, a new app that makes it easy for developers to create "circle icons" for their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and WatchKit apps without the need to hire a graphic designer.
* iPhone + iPad: Choose between three icon styles: Circle, Rounded Rectangle, or Plain
* Mac: Choose between three icon types: App, Document (with title), and Folder
* Choose between numerous color collections (gradient + circle colors), or create your own
* iPhone + iPad: Although somewhat off-label, CircleIcons can also be used to resize a preexisting icon
* Export an icon as an Xcode asset catalog (.xcassets), a folder (with optional rounded corners for website use), distribution (App Store icon and iTunesArtwork), and Web (favicon)
Steps to create a circle icon:
* Create a template image in your favorite image editor
* Make a new Circle Icons document
* Choose a top gradient color, a bottom gradient, and a circle color (iPhone and iPad, WatchKit)
* Drop the template image into the respective image well
* Export the icon
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CircleIcons 1.0 costs $9.99 USD and is available in the US and other countries. It can be purchased exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category. The CircleIcons app and document icons were created using CircleIcons. Promo Codes are available upon request. Please send us an email if you are interested.
Located in Huntington, New York, Bayhoff Software was founded in 2006 by Daniel Freedman. They primarily develop software for Mac OS X. All Material and Software (C) 2006-2015 Bayhoff Software. All Rights Reserved worldwide. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, iTunes, Mac OS X and Spotlight are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.