March 27, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Independent developer, David Starke is proud to announce the release of DanceMaster 2.0, a music player designed for practicing, rehearsing, and teaching dance, available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. DanceMaster is an easy-to-use music player designed for the unique needs of the rehearsal process. The app was designed in cooperation with professional dancers and instructors to help performers and instructors practice, memorize, and teach choreographies.
In rehearsal, you frequently need to play the same section of music over and over, so every time you stop, DanceMaster automatically returns to the last place the music started- eliminating the frantic searching for the starting point of a section that takes up a surprising amount of time in many rehearsals. You can add and name cues in the music to mark important parts and easily jump to them at any time. DanceMaster helps you memorize choreographies by tracking choreography notes right along with the music, and you can easily share your work with with other faculty and students. Even adjust tempo on the fly. DanceMaster can also help you practice and memorize steps solo- by speaking cues aloud, reminding you what comes next.
* A simple, easy-to-understand interface
* Automatically return to where you started every time you stop the music
* Live tempo adjustment
* Add and name cues to mark important sections of music, and jump to them at any time
* Speak cue names during playback, so you don't need to watch the screen when rehearsing solo
* Tempo and tempo adjustments can be displayed in BPM (beats per minute)
* Easily share your work with others, including via AirDrop and email
* Sync your work across multiple devices with iCloud syncing
* Controllable with any external remote control that is compatible with your device
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DanceMaster 2.0 is available worldwide on the App Store for $11.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). DanceMaster is designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. DanceMaster requires iOS 8.1 or newer. A limited number of Promotional Codes for reviews are available upon request to members of the media.
David Starke is an independent software developer and user interface designer based in San Francisco CA. In addition to his work in software, he also performs with the Academy of Danse Libre, a San Francisco Bay Area dance company that performs reconstructions of vintage social dances from the 19th and early 20th centuries. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014-2015 David Starke. All Rights Reserved. DanceMaster is a registered trademark of David Starke, registered in the U.S.. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, AirDrop, and iCloud are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.