March 30, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Teuva, Finland - Indie game development studio, NipaDidIt is proud to announce the release of Fast Tap Numbers 1.0, their new game title for iOS and Android devices. The game has a simple idea of tapping numbers in order as fast as possible. There are 3 different game modes to choose from. While each one has the same basic idea of tapping the numbers in order as fast as possible, starting from number 1, all the game modes have a different goals to accomplish.
* In the "60 Seconds" mode you have one minute of time to tap as many numbers as you can before the time runs out.
* The "Survival" mode is similar to "60 Seconds" mode, but you have only 5 seconds to start with, and each number you tap gives you 1 second more time.
* "Up to 50" mode has no time limit. The idea is to tap your way up to number 50 as fast as you can.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or above
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fast Tap Numbers 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available on Google Play and Amazon AppStore. Visit NipaDidIt's website for more info about the game.
Located in Teuva, Finland, NipaDidIt is an indie game development studio founded by Nico Rosvall. Nico makes simple and fun-to-play games in his spare time. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 NipaDidIt. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.