April 1, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Kyiv, Ukraine - d-Studio LLC today is proud to announce the release of RecApp 1.0 for iOS, its new voice recorder designed for professional use. Perfect for journalists, bloggers, musicians and students alike, RecApp contains a wide set of features that can be of value for professional voice recorder users.
"During the development process, our marketers interviewed roughly 20 journalists, bloggers and musicians, the very people who use voice recorders in their professional life," explained Rustam Gumerov, software project manager at d-Studio, Ltd. "We discovered important insights about what matters to people when it comes to using voice recorders. Our team used this valuable info gathered from the field to make an app that could be really interesting for anyone who records audio in their everyday activities." Based on the research, the the team was able to outline an optimal set of functionality.
The featured functionality list includes the following:
* Adding comments to records during the recording as well as playback
* Adding instant comments(marks) on the recording by double tapping the screen
* Sharing recordings with comments - If the recipient opens the recording in RecApp he will be able to see all the comments in place
* Using tags to sort the records
* (Open in functionality) - Open audio files from cloud storage as well as other sharing options
* Import/Export records to iTunes
* iOS 8 Widget for fast access to records
* Sharing directly to SoundCloud
* Light or Dark appearance themes
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 22.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RecApp 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. There are no ads, as well as no in-app purchases in the current app version.
d-Studio, Ltd. is well-established IT company with the team of professionals in different fields of the IT industry. Most of the members have significant experience (over 10 years) in developing software products for Darwin, Mac OS X and iOS, porting from Windows to Mac OS X. The company also has experts in C/C++, Objective-C, Perl, Python, PHP, and etc. Company offers assistance in software projects: planning, managing, developing and creating professional teams for accomplishing the projects. Copyright (C) 2015 d-Studio, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.