April 9, 2015 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Melesta Games today announced that Mac users can now wage cosmic warfare in the hit tower defense game Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi, which is available for download now through the Mac App Store.
Lots of Mac users have already enjoyed the epic battles of the first three games in the Toy Defense Series, which take place in World War I, World War II, and a fantasy setting. Now would-be commanders can test their skills defending the entire universe from an invasion of hostile robots.
In keeping with the best traditions of the tower defense genre, players create their own powerful armies by recruiting fearless soldiers, supplying troops with the best weapons, and upgrading their towers using a massive system of power-ups. Only commanders who have the strongest forces will be able to fight off never-ending waves of robots and stormtroopers!
The game offers 70 missions set in amazing cosmic environments, including Mars, alien jungles, and of course, outer space. How far can you go to save the universe from invaders?
* Unique mix of tower defense gameplay and a science fiction atmosphere
* Battle in the Tournament mode
* 72 missions on varied space maps: Mars, alien jungles and outer space
* 8 types of enemies, from tanks to stormtroopers
* Deploy rifleman and artillery to stop hostile forces
* Massive power-ups system to upgrade towers
* Ability to cooperate or compete with friends
* Numerous achievements to earn
* Six useful gameplay bonuses: maintenance personnel, resurrection, defensive strike, hand of god, urgent assignment, and freezing
The future is closer than you may think!
* Requires OS X 10.7 or later
* Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
* 144 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi - strategy 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games category.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company's product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2015 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company's products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.