April 9, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Public Speaking" for its multilingual business skills application and e-learning programs, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages. When conducting business overseas, attracting foreign workers and effectively communicating in negotiations and presentations is a difficult task. A lack of public speaking skills can be a reason for this.
These courses have been designed with the intention of helping business people develop their public speaking skills utilizing a Question-Based Learning (QBL) system. The content is available in the "BISCUE App" via in-app purchase and also via the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphone, tablet, and PC platforms. The couse contents feature 7 courses:
Title: "Public Speaking"
Table of Contents:
* Choosing Words
* Way of Speaking
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* Summary of the chapter
* Audio narration for each language included.
BISCUE App Device Requirements:
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* Courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
* Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese and Chinese
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.