April 12, 2015 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] Boxmeer, Netherlands - Fortyfox has announced the release of Med Reminder 1.0, available now in the App Store. Med Reminder is a quick and easy way to stay on top of your medicines, by helping to remind you when to take them. Med Reminder reminds you when to take your pills, when you have to refill, and when your medication's expiration day hits. Medicines can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly and users can select the times on which they'd like to be reminded on that day. Users can also optionally enter in instructions and refill reminders.
* Remind on Schedule - For each medicine, you can choose to let the app remind you every day, week or month
* Specific Times - You choose the times on which you'd like to be reminded
* Refill - Remind yourself when it's time to get your medication refilled
* Expiration - Remind yourself when your medicine reaches it's expiration date
* English, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.2 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Med Reminder 1.0.0 costs $2.99 (USD), and is available exclusively worldwide through the App Store in the Medical category.
Fortyfox is a design and development studio based in Boxmeer, Netherlands. The company was founded in 2013 by Maureen Gayet and Melvin Beemer. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Fortyfox. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.