April 30, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Lexica Games announced has announced their first game, The Paris Dossier, is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android. The Paris Dossier is a unique, film noir style adventure game where players solve puzzles in order to uncover a mystery set in the midst of Nazi occupied Paris.
In The Paris Dossier, you find yourself on the trail of a member of the French Resistance, now forced to run for his life. Set in the backdrop of the Second World War, you, a British Agent, have been dropped into Northern France with instructions to infiltrate your way into the capital to liaise with the Resistance.
As you work your way through the clues and puzzles he has left across the streets of war torn Paris, you find yourself playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse with a British traitor now working for the Nazis. Puzzles include breaking codes, and the game includes a full set of hints and answers for those that get stuck along the way.
* Riveting storyline based around an infamous British traitor
* A unique take on the well known and popular 'point and click' style adventure games
* Stunning high resolution, film noir style graphics with atmospheric music that transports you back to 1940s Paris
* Hours of fun, innovative and intriguing puzzles to work your way through
* Access to hints and answers page to help with the most challenging of puzzles
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 69.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Paris Dossier 1.0 is free and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An in-app purchase of $1.99 (USD) will unlock the full game beyond the first level and is priced accordingly in other regions. Also available for Android devices in the Google Play store.
Lexica Games is a London based, father-son games development partnership dedicated to delivering highly visual, thought provoking challenges to the adventure gaming market. (C) Copyright 2015 Lexica Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.