August 17, 2007 in Educational (E)
[prMac.com] WESTMINSTER, MD (August 16, 2007) - Black Cat Systems (http://www.blackcatsystems.com/) announces that Graph Paper Maker version 1.6.1, has been released. Graph Paper Maker is distributed as shareware, and priced at $19.99. It is available for Mac OS X (Universal Binary), Mac OS 9, and Windows.
Graph Paper Maker lets you create your own custom sheets of graph paper. It is ideal for students, teachers, engineers, scientists, researchers, businessmen, and others who need to create specialized sheets of graph paper.
You have complete control over the graph characteristics:
* Selection from a dozen standard paper sizes, or custom create your own
* X and Y axis can independently be set for linear or log scale
* Labels for X and Y axes, with choice of font and text size
* Graphs saved as PDF files you can print them whenever you wish
* Specify major division spacings for the X and Y grid lines
* Choose whatever color you want for the lines
* Specify independent line weights for the X and Y axis lines
* Create isometric graph paper
In addition to standard cartesian graph paper, the following specialized sheets can be designed:
* Isometric Graph Paper
* Axonometric Graph Paper
* Trapezoid Graph Paper
* Hexagon Graph Paper
The sheets of graph paper are saved as pdf files, which makes them easy to store and print as needed, or to distribute to others. The templates can also be saved, so that they can later be edited and re-used if minor modifications to the graph paper sheets are necessary.
Black Cat Systems creates and distributes Macintosh software, with a specific emphasis on programs for the scientific, amateur radio, and audio markets.