May 23, 2015 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Guilin, China - China Highlights, one division of China International Travel Service Guilin Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of China Train Booking 1.2.1 for iOS and Android devices. The app is designed to serve tourists in China who may encounter problems when trying to book a ticket in local station or 12306.cn - the official website of China railway system.
China Train Booking features an easy booking system that allows users to check train schedules for trip planning and booking of tickets up to 80 days ahead within three simple steps: Search - Select train and seat - Submit inquiry. Covering the mainland train lines in China, this app is able to offer information about more than 150 destinations.
* Multi language available: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
* Real-time train schedule and the number of tickets remaining
* Ticket availability and price data are synced to official China railway bureau system
* Displays real photos of different seats and trains, allowing users to get a preview
* Personal account can be set easily in order to manage passenger information and booking at any time or any place
* Timely emails and reminders about ticket information
New Features in Version 1.2.1:
* New payment method is added - credit card available
* Shortcut link redirected to booked train information after payment
* Ticket-issued notification at My Booking
* New screenshot and introduction are added
* Optimize the efficiency while payment, shorten the time of booking a ticket
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
China Train Booking 1.2.1 is Free and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. An Android version is available through the Google Play Store.
China International Travel Service Guilin Co., Ltd. is a legitimate train ticketing operator since 1998. More and more travelers choose and reply on the service of the company. Copyright (C) 2015 China International Travel Service Guilin Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.