May 28, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - All-Seeing Interactive today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Space Harvest II - a challenging, old-fashioned single player Real Time Strategy game (RTS) for iPad. Players construct buildings, manufacture units and harvest resources to earn credits, all while doing battle with devious AI opponents. It is available now for iPad in the iTunes App Store, and does not include in-app purchases.
* 8 challenging campaign missions with three difficulty settings
* Custom game mode lets players change the rules and battle customisable AI opponents
* Tutorial mission, online help, and a guide to the in-game units, structures and upgrades
* Intelligent AI that adapts to counter the player's current strategy
* Gorgeous high resolution retina graphics (iPad 4 and later) with real-time lighting
* Atmospheric soundtrack that changes according to current game conditions, and positional sound effects
Space Harvest II is the sequel to the highly rated 2010 iPhone/iPod touch/iPad game Space Harvest. Like its predecessor, it offers a challenging isometric RTS experience reminiscent of games from the early 1990s DOS era, but updated for modern mobile devices. The new game was built from scratch on an all new custom engine specifically designed around the capabilities of the iPad.
Space Harvest II is the kind of iPad game its author wanted to play but nobody else seemed to be making. Its challenging missions are intended for longer gameplay sessions than traditional mobile games.
The game was made by Ben Copsey (programming / graphics / voiceover), with music and sound effects by Aaron Lemke. The game has been a labour of love, in development on and off since August 2010 (when money & time permitted!)
* iPad 2 or later (iPad 2/Mini/3/4/Retina Mini/Air/Air 2)
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 93.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Space Harvest II (v1.0) is $4.99 US / 3.99 GBP / 4.99 Euro / $6.49 AUS / $5.79 CAN and available now in the iTunes App Store in the Games category.
Located in London, United Kingdom, All-Seeing Interactive was founded in 2003 by Ben Copsey, and is a one-person games, apps and web development company. Ben's first game, Space Harvest, published in 2010, offered a challenging RTS experience for the original model iPhone, and has an average rating on the iTunes App Store of 4/5 across more than 500 reviews worldwide. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2015 All-Seeing Interactive Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the iTunes App Store and the iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.