June 5, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] 2502 Biel, Switzerland - A game made for arcade players, preferably with old school gaming skills but also for the average boy or girl who just wants to do a hotel room rampage for fun. It plays like a 2D-beatem up with digitized characters and is optimized for touchscreen controls. Your style of play is relevant as after every hotel room a jury of celebrities rates your actions for popularity score. A high popularity score unlocks extraordinary weapons. Developed by a fresh switzerland-based studio called Games Of The Universe, this unconventional action game is available now on the App Store.
* 25 game level hotel rooms to wreck
* Progressing story-mode or free-mode
* 5 boss level fights versus very upset hotel managers
* Unlock 25 extraordinary rockalicious weapons
* Every level performance is rated by a jury of celebrity-parody characters
* Various bonus stages (arm wrestling, beer drinking, jailbreak and more)
* Localized in English, Spanish, German, French
* Digitized lifelike characters
* 100+ moves and objects to use
* Simple and intuitive touchscreen controls
* Devices/Platforms: iPhone (OpenGL ES 2.0 required), iPad, iPod third generation
* Playable in landscape and portrait orientation
Game design, Graphics and Soundtrack:
The graphics are a mix of digitized actors and illustrated artwork, similar to games like the original Mortal Combat or Pit Fighter. The game graphics have a cartoon-like look which adds to the comedic nature of the game. The illustrated artwork of the objects combined with the digitized characters creates a unique look, rarely used in videogames. The soundtrack is exclusively produced for the game and features various smash hits like "Demolition Dance," "Eye Of The Camel" or "Temple Of Boom."
The player controls the Rockstar in a "click and do"-manner using multitouch functionalities like tapping, drawing a line, drawing a circle or pinching, somehow similar to classic games like "The Sims" or "The Secret Of Monkey Island."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 266 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rockstar Rampage 1.1 has several bugs fixed and a tuned user interface. It is free and available worldwide exclusively through the AppStore in the Games category. Now it's your turn - let there be rampage!
Games of the Universe is a swiss-based game development company, founded in 2013. Their mission is to create original and out of the ordinary game experiences - games of the universe for the universe. Headquarters are in Biel/Bienne, canton of Bern, Switzerland. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Games Of The Universe GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.