June 6, 2015 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - Trebuchet Entertainment LLC is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Terminal Velocity 20th Anniversary Edition for iOS. The game is a port of the classic Terminal Velocity PC game to iPhone and iPad. Terminal Velocity has players take control of the TV-202 starship to attack alien planets that have waged war on earth. The original Terminal Velocity's great controls have been adapted to the touchscreens of modern mobile platforms with no loss of responsiveness. If you're a hardcore arcade player that loves a joystick in their hand, Terminal Velocity also works with all supported wireless controllers.
* All-rounder: Fast texture-mapped 3D flight with full 360-degree movement
* On Top of the World: 9 totally unique planets, with 3 levels per planet, and dozens of tunnels and over 400,000 sq. miles of terrain
* Shock and Awesome: 7 destructive weapons, power-ups and incredible air-to-air and air-to-ground combat
* Flight School: Enemy ships cast translucent shadows, bank, roll, do loops, make suicide runs and more
* Controller Support: Supports mobile device game controllers
"As for the Gameplay, it's clean and sharp with comfortable controls, making your ship feel very responsive." - Amazon Review
"All told, Terminal Velocity is the proverbial quick fix." - Gamespot review for original Terminal Velocity for PC
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 70.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Terminal Velocity 20th Anniversary Edition 1.01 is $2.99, and available worldwide through the App Store in the Entertainment category. An Android version is available through the Google Play store.
Founded by Mark Randel on February 28th, 2013 Trebuchet Entertainment is an independent studio dedicated to developing high-quality titles, cutting-edge gameplay, and state-of-the-art technology. Trebuchet Entertainment's employees have developed and shipped over 24 game titles over 20 years in the industry. They are experts in a wide range of platforms from mobile on the iOS and Android platforms to next generation games on Xbox One and Playstation 4. In addition to familiarity and experience with all major commercial game engines, Trebuchet Entertainment has a history of creating cutting-edge game technology. Trebuchet's proprietary engine provides a complete solution to game development, offering built-in physics, rendering, lighting, animation, materials, particles, sound, UI engine, networking features and tools. Copyright (C) 2015 Trebuchet Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.