June 9, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam - Confify is proud to announce the release of Runny Natty 1.0, an addictive running game for iOS devices. Fun, wacky, crazy, addictive or whatever you want to call it, this game will definitely drive you insane. Runny Natty is not just any running game. Players guide two lively characters in an extraordinary adventure in the desert. Simply tap and slide to get through tons of painful obstacles on they way. Something incredible is happening on other side of the desert, go find it now!
What makes "Runny Natty" stand out:
* Addiction guaranteed!
* Easy-to-play but extremely hard with rapidly increasing speed
* Bright and beautiful 2D design, lively characters, relaxing soundtrack
* Suitable for all ages. Kids find it cute, adults find it painful yet still cannot stop playing
With the rapidly increasing speed, and unexpected challenges coming along the way, players may find Runny Natty really wacky, but they cannot stop playing again and again. Addiction guaranteed, please control playing time for your own sake. Coming up next are daily quests rewarded by special gift for new surprise everyday, and customized costumes for characters.
* One-touch platform
* Super simple and challenging game play
* Rapidly increasing speed and number of obstacles
* Characters can be customized
* Beautiful soundtrack and bright 2D design.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 52.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Runny Natty 1.0 is free, available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Confify: Silicon Valley Software Engineers, coding in ages, Star Wars geeks, crazy gamers, dedicated book worms, outstanding designers, color players, rocking the world of App Store with the most addictive games. Confify's strategy is to only bring out the game with best design and simplest gameplay exclusively for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Confify. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.