June 13, 2015 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Karachi, Pakistan - Masalasoft (Pvt) Limited is pleased to announce the release of myOffice - Microsoft Edition 2.2, the Office viewer, word processor and PDF maker for iOS devices. Now anyone can simply make a written note of their class room lectures, homework or make any written document and need not type them to get in PDF format. The app enables users to convert their handwritten documents into a PDF just by scanning by using their iPhone or iPad. Users can even view their downloaded documents offline using Document Viewer on their smart phone.
Word processor allows you to edit your documents the way you like. You can give bold or italic touch to your text or can underline the selected items. Insert the snaps captured by your camera into your text document. Also you can delete the selected part of the text that you consider unnecessary. A rich variety of background colors and styles is there to facilitate you to get the things the way you imagine. Add bullet points or numbers to your text or highlight the specific words or lines.
Documents Templates Include:
* Sample Cover Letter
* Sample Resume
* Sample Blog Post
* Collection Demand Letter
* Budget Sheet
* Meeting Minutes
* Business Template for Small Business
* Contracts for the Sale of Goods
* Weekly/Monthly Planner
* Statement of Services
* Sample Agenda
* Weekly Timesheet
* Power of Attorney
* Sample Resignation Letter
You can convert your MS Excel, Word or Power Point file into PDF format. Not only that, but also you can switch the "annotation" on and make required modification with your existing files such as:
* Get the page size after your heart. Choose between fit to window, fit to the screen or set the page width manually.
* Rotating allows you to set your page vertical or horizontal.
* Email Attachments.
* Get the print out of your PDF documents by using your printer.
Document Scanner and Writing Pad
As you download myOffice, you get this wonderful app in bargain. No additional effort is required from your side. By using Document Scanner you can:
* Scan your handwritten documents and convert them to PDF.
* You can also convert your camera images to any format you like such as PNG, JPG or PDF.
* It also allows you to edit, crop, zoom in or zoom out, or make any kind of change or tweak with your selected pictures.
* The images can easily be shared by attaching to emails over Google Drive, Microsoft Sky Drive, Whats App, or Dropbox.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 28.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
myOffice - Microsoft Edition 2.2 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Masalasoft (Pvt) Limited is a software development and IT consulting firm dedicated to helping customers effectively execute, manage and support their Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Services and Enterprise Application Programs. Copyright (C) 2015 Masalasoft (Pvt) Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.