September 16, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Moraga, CA - Spinapse today announced Way No Way 1.0.1, a new iPhone game that combines amazing facts with worldwide competition. Players flick a juicy-looking spinner for points, then take a shot at judging the truthfulness of an amazing fact. Way... or No Way! The trivia is fresh and entertaining, and the game includes compelling features for high-score fanatics.
As players answer more questions correctly, the spinner ramps up to match their success. Three different scoreboards give players multiple opportunities to compete with friends and other players around the world. And different profile settings allow up to 5 friends to share the same copy of the game.
* Hundreds of amazing trivia facts
* Frequent updates with new trivia
* A spinner that gets better as you get better
* Double, triple... even nonuple (that's NINE TIMES) your score
* Worldwide Scoreboard with multiple categories
* Local Scoreboard for just you and your friends
* Multiple profiles so you can share with friends
* Entertaining trivia and addicting game play
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Way No Way 1.0.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. A free version of Way No Way is also available so players can take it for a spin.
Spinapse makes games for your brain. The company was founded in 2004 by Bill Purdy and John Taylor, two veterans of the software industry. Both are alumni of the Harvard Graduate School of Education and have created award-winning products for organizations such as Lucas Learning, the Library of Congress, shockwave, and Apple Computer. Copyright 2004-2009 Spinapse. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.