June 25, 2015 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - TSEH 2.0 is pleased to announce the release of HealthTone 1.0 for iOS devices. Healthtone makes it easy for anyone to track their amount of water intake, receive reminders to drink water or take pills and medications, and view daily results via handy graphs. HealthTone is a powerful and user friendly application that enables users to take control and manage their health condition.
* Easily track the amount of consumed water
* Automatically collects statistics and allows users to view the results in the form of graphs
* A flexible systemization of medicine intake. Regardless of how frequently a user has to take the medicine, it's impossible to get confused with HealthTone
* Push-notifications to remind the user that it's time to drink a glass of water or take a pill
TSEH 2.0 is constantly working to improve HealthTone, and is planning to add an Apple Watch app to HealthTone in July, 2015. The app will enable users to register the volume of consumed water or postpone the notification of medicine intake without even having to take the phone out of the pocket. What's more, we are going to add motivational messages to inspire users drink water more often and become healthier.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HealthTone 1.0 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. An Android version of HealthTone will be available in September, 2015.
TSEH 2.0 is a young company from Kiev, Ukraine founded by Denys Hretskiy. They develop iOS and Android apps, create UI/UX designs, develop marketing strategies, do the market research, and try to stay up-to-date with the latest tendencies and technologies. Copyright (C) 2015 TSEH 2.0. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.