June 26, 2015 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, Hong Kong - Macgo is pleased to announce the launch of Macgo Blu-ray Player V2.15.3, an important update to their popular Blu-ray player for OS X. The update offers more stable Blu-ray playback and better BluFast MX function. CPU usage has been lowered by around 20%-50% during playback, lowering energy consumption, and boosting its running speed, which will make Blu-ray and other video formats playback smoother than ever. The update also improves multitasking with other apps on the Mac to allow running other programs at the same time.
Before BluFast MX function was enhanced, Macgo Blu-ray Player sometimes failed to display the built-in subtitles of Blu-ray discs. According to users' feedback, when they enabled BluFast MX function, the subtitle would disappear for a while during the playback. Now this problem has been solved, the built-in subtitles of Blu-ray discs can be delivered properly. Users can enjoy better Blu-ray entertainment on their Macs now with smoother playback of image and subtitle. Now after this update, any comments are most welcome on the Macgo Facebook Page (MacBlurayPlayer) after they tried this Blu-ray Player software.
What's New in Macgo Blu-ray Player V2.15.3:
* Fixed the unsmooth playback caused by enabling Hardware Acceleration.
* Fixed the bug of failing to display the built-in subtitles of BD.
Main Features of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
* The first Blu-ray player software for Apple Mac OS X in the world
* Support smooth playback of Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, and BDMV folder
* Support any other media formats like .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, and .FLV, etc.
* Hardware Acceleration function enabled by Macgo BluFast MX technology
* Media files sharable between computer and iOS devices provided by Macgo AirX function
* Up to 1080p HD quality Blu-ray entertainment and DTS 5.1 stereo output without loss of data and frame.
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher - Supports developer preview of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
* 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
* 250 MB of free disk space
* Internal or external Blu-ray drive
* USB 2.0 or above
* FireWire 400 or above
* Internet Connection
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player is available for download on the Macgo official website. Single license purchase of Macgo Blu-ray Player version is $39.95 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Also, Macgo Blu-ray Player Suite is now $54.95 (45% off). A free trial version is available at Macgo's Download Page.
Macgo International Limited is devoted to provide the most wonderful Blu-ray experience for Mac and Windows users, and to optimize iOS devices for users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Macgo International Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.