July 3, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Italian indie developers Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli are proud to announce the release of Lettercraft 2.0 for iOS devices, a major update to their funny word game featuring innovative gameplay. The goal is to find words in a board using the provided letters before they burn. Players can now play with 5 dictionaries: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Lettercraft includes an adventure mode with 70 levels, each with a different target, a survival mode, a practice mode and a real-time multiplayer mode to challenge your friends over a Bluetooth connection. The app is highly focused on advanced game statistics which shows the player's playing style and progress with detailed charts and data.
* 5 dictionaries: English/American, German, French, Spanish, Italian
* Adventure mode with 70 different levels
* Survival mode to push a player's mind even further
* Practice mode to train without time pressure
* Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty for both Adventure and Survival mode
* Multi-player mode: challenge friends via Bluetooth and see who is the best
* Advanced game statistics with detailed charts and data of the player's play style
* Stunning handcrafted themes that completely change the app look & feel
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 8.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lettercraft 2.0 is $1.99 and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli are two indie iOS developers from Italy. Marco studied Interaction Design at IED (Istituto Europeo of Design) where he obtained a bachelor with merit at in 2013. He's been an iOS indie developer ever since. Stefano in a software developer with over 17 years of experience and an iOS developer with 3 years of experience. They are currently working on their third game developed together, due to be released later this year. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.