July 3, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Italian indie developers Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli are proud to announce the release of GREG 3.0 for iOS devices, a major update to their successful math game puzzle game that combines math, fast reaction and mental skill. It works even better as a brain trainer, becoming totally addictive after a few matches. The game offer progressive gameplay, tricks like combos and bonuses, and full Game Center support with leaderboard, achievements and friend challenges. GREG now features a new "Olympic" difficulty to celebrate the forthcoming International Mathematical Olympiad that will be held in Chiang Mai, Thailand, from 4 to 16 July 2015.
* Simple and addictive gameplay, suitable for both quick and long-lasting matches.
* The better the player, the more points and gold they earn!
ITEMS AND SPELLS:
* Need some help? Use special items and spells to help out in the game!
* Players can easily get more items by using the gold they earn within the game.
* Challenge friends like never before in an innovative multiplayer mode!
* Show friends who is smarter by defeating them in a game where cleverness, reflexes and strategy combine.
* Multi-player is available only on iPhone 4S or newer.
* Climb the leaderboards and prove who is the best player!
* Try to earn all the 35 engaging and unique achievements.
* Enjoy GREG on the iPhone and the iPad too, so players can test their mathematical skills in every moment.
* All progress and game stats are synced between all devices, so no need to worry about having different data on the iPhone and the iPad.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GREG 3.0 is $0.99, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli are two indie iOS developers from Italy. Marco studied Interaction Design at IED (Istituto Europeo of Design) where he obtained a bachelor with merit at in 2013. He's been an iOS indie developer ever since. Stefano in a software developer with over 17 years of experience and an iOS developer with 3 years of experience. They are currently working on their third game developed together, due to be released later this year. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Marco Torretta and Stefano Figurelli. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.