July 14, 2015 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Granada, Spain - InSili.co is proud to announce the release of WiFiRadar Pro 2.0, the important update of its wireless management/monitoring tool, developed exclusively for Mac OS X. The biggest developer release yet, WiFiRadar Pro offers advanced monitoring features and gives users the ability to fully scan, monitor and troubleshoot their home/small office or enterprise networks as never before. This new release also includes an advanced replacement for the default OSX status bar tool, which allows one-click connections to any network (Open, WEP or WPA/WPA2).
* Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
* Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
* Live monitoring for all networks
* Graphical charts for better visualization
* Automatic Signal/Noise tracking
* Status Item tool to replace the default OSX Wireless tool
* Option to export current Networks report to CSV
* Easily connect to any network (Open, WEP, or WPA/WPA2)
* Ultra-Secure Password storage
* Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
* Lots of useful information per network: SSID, BSSID, RSSI, Noise, Channel, AP Mode, Security, Rates, Channel Flags, Country
* OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
* Intel 32-/64-bit processor
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Peppermint 2.0 is $11.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the WiFiRadar Pro website.
Located in Granada,Spain, InSili.co was founded in 2011 by Ioannis Zafeiropoulos, and is focused on building beautiful apps for OSX and iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2015 InSili.co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.