July 16, 2015 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Boucherville, Canada - Golmium Software is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Personal Finance: Bird's Eye View PRO 1.0 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Most people are not into meticulous day-by-day bookkeeping of every personal financial transaction they make. At the same time, most people do have the need for increased awareness about their personal financial situation.
With its intuitive and convenient user interface, the Personal Finance: Bird's Eye View PRO app can be used to track multiple categories of personal assets and debt by updating the data either from time to time or on a regular basis.
With this newly released app, a user can easily get the following basic questions answered:
* Is one running out of money?
* When will one be debt free?
* When will one reach her or his savings goal?
* How much does one spend or save, on average, daily, weekly, or monthly?
The app uses the most recent input data to calculate spending or saving trends and presents a big picture of the state of one's personal finances, both current and projected, including:
* Current net worth, total assets, and total debt
* Assets and debt movement (growth or decline) over a day, week, two weeks, month or year
* Projected date of reaching a financial objective
* Projected date of running out of money
* Projected date of paying off debt
To update data on a regular basis a user can set up daily, weekly, or monthly notifications at a particular time of day.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 1.5 MB
Personal Finance: Bird's Eye View PRO 1.0 is $1.99, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes for reviews are available upon request. A more basic, lite version of the app is also available under the "Personal Finance: Bird's Eye View" title.
Golmium Software Inc. is located in Boucherville, Canada and focuses on creating practical and unique applications for iOS. The company was launched in summer 2014 and currently has multiple products in development. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2015 Golmium Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.