July 17, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - The gold standard for musicians, mimiCopy, an audio player for ear training, is now updated! Software developer and content creation firm ART Teknika, Inc. (headquarters in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) is updating its iOS app, mimiCopy, to version 1.5 on the iTunes App Store. mimiCopy is geared at guitarists and other musicians and allows them to record and copy sections of audio by ear.
mimiCopy has enjoyed the support of numerous musicians and has become the go-to app for those training by ear. Playback speed can be toggled without changing the musical interval, and select clips of a track can be played in a loop, allowing for easy repeat listening and learning. The app is also enjoyed use in scenes like language learning and dance training. The latest upgrade includes a range of performance enhancements based on user feedback:
* Select up to three loop positions. You can focus on the intro, hook, and guitar solo, to name a few possibilities, and drill down to those areas for repeat listening.
* Volume can now be controlled within mimiCopy, instead of just system-wide. This lets you toggle volume in more detail when using the app in conjunction with other tools.
* mimiCopy now offers flexible audio routing settings that let you control which audio channels you listen to. Selectively listen to the right channel, mix both left and right channels while outputting just the right channel to headphones, and more. You can now listen to clips in a much easier manner.
* Folder playback. You can arrange multiple tracks in playlist format and replay them. This is ideal not only for learning a piece of music, but when studying a subject.
* Note-taking. Add a text memo to each track. Take down the chord or melody of a song on the spot.
The app has also been optimized for iOS7/8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as designed to offer support for 64-bit CPUs. The app also features user registration. By registering as a member, you are entitled to free upgrades to new features as they are added to the app. The latest upgrade contains special bonuses for registered users, so signing up is recommended.
This music player is designed for musicians wanting to train a piece of music by ear. The UI is designed for maximum usability, and high-quality audio playback can be controlled to modify the speed and key in which the audio is output.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Universal Application
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
mimiCopy 1.5.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Founded in 1994. Under the motto of "Computing power for Audio, Visual and Communications", ART Teknika has experience in a wide variety of fields, from technical development in audiovisual fields and content production. Also involved in development and proposal of systems utilizing iPhones and iPads. Copyright (C) 1994-2015 ART Teknika. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.