July 20, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Vilnius, Lithuania - Independent developer, Tomas Masiulis is proud to announce the release of Brain Speed 1.1 for iOS devices, an educational game that helps improve a player's ability to think fast. This game is a perfect tool to train anyone's brain or to just have fun and compete with other players. The purpose of the game is to find sequences of numbers as fast as possible.
Speed of thinking is very important in professional life, in sport and in other areas. The brain's innate neuroplasticity allows anyone to develop this ability. Scientists say that the brain can be compared to a muscle, the more it is trained, the stronger it becomes. Brain Speed will help users to train their brain and keep it fit. At the same time the game is fun, and a good way to relax during a lunch break or after a busy day. Players will also love this game if they like to compete online with other players.
The rules of the game are very simple - players just need to tap the numbers, in order, as fast as they can. Numbers come in a variety of shapes, colors, arrangements and motion patterns. Each level of the game is more difficult than the previous one. This will keep players challenged and not bored!
* Single player mode is designed for individual brain speed training. The main indicator of how well players perform and progress in this mode is the Brain Speed Index (BSI)
* Two player (Duel) mode allows users to play online with other players. Success in this mode depends only on the number of victories they manage to achieve
* Compare performance to other players worldwide
* Share results on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and others)
* Neat and clean design
* User-friendly interface
* Enjoyable (non-irritant) sounds
* In-app purchases (No Ads)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brain Speed 1.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Tomas Masiulis is an independent iOS Developer from Lithuania. He started to create apps back in 2012. Since then he has created about 20 different apps with total downloads reaching more than 500,000. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Tomas Masiulis. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.