August 2, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Santa Clara,CA, USA - Nexscience LLC, The leader in mobile consumer apps, is thrilled to announce the release of Document Maker 2.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Document maker features a Rich Text Editor, PDF Converter, File Manager and a Cloud Sharing Framework through which users can seamlessly work with cloud based storage systems like Dropbox and Google Drive. The app is the latest in a series of innovative products introduced to the Apple users by Nexscience LLC.
Users can create professional quality documents in open standard format that can be viewed or edited in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word or any other standard word processing application. The app also features a high quality viewer for Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, Text and a wide variety of image file formats. Users can download files from virtually anywhere: from the Internet, from a computer through a USB cable, or via an external file management system like Dropbox or Google Docs.
"Everyone uses our Business apps for their ease of managing their files and sharing Documents with others regularly. It is focused on these business apps. The use of these apps is beneficial," said Faisal Farooqi, CEO. Nexscience LLC. "These include apps for editing photographs health and fitness apps like calorie counter. Whether you're a large company with employees who have access to iPhones for work, or you're a small business - the iPhone has the potential to help boost your productivity levels. Needless to say, you'll need the right apps to be able to do so, which is exactly why we've highlighted one of our best offering here."
* Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on the iPhone or iPad
* Work on documents, even when not connected to the Internet
* Convert documents to PDF
* Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
* Transfer to/from a PC or Mac via USB
* Synch documents with Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft Sky Drive or FTP
* View Word & Excel files(Office 2007/2008/2010)
* VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, RTF, and more
* Open & edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the "Open In" feature
* Create or download documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal App
* 19.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Document Maker 2.1 is $4.99 and is available exclusively worldwide through the App Store in the Business category.
Nexscience LLC is a software development and IT consulting firm dedicated to helping customers effectively execute, manage and support their Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Services and Enterprise Applications. Their consultants have delivered winning integration solutions for Telecommunication, Energy and Semiconductor industries in US, Europe and Middle East. Copyright (C) 2015 Nexscience LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.