August 12, 2015 in Mac OSX (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - 128bit Technologies has announced an update of 10 new fonts to their popular free Halloween Fonts collection available on the Mac App Store under the name: Halloween Fonts - Free Commercial Use Holiday Fonts.
Need to scare up some new fonts? Dig your claws into some creepily creative font styles that make any Halloween-inspired project a hit! This commercial use font collection now includes 40 original fonts in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal AND business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These Halloween fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded recently (Premium Fonts, Free Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Free Fonts - Christmas Collection) and are an excellent addition to any font collector's library for use in graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, newsletters, application development and more.
Download now and you will continue to receive new Halloween fonts each season!
* 40 free fonts, with more to come
* All royalty free fonts in OpenType font format
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Spooky, scary, degraded, distressed, undead, dripping, and other creepy styles
* Perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more
* Bonus: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
Also new to version 3.0 is the font preview app is now localized in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and English.
* OS X 10.6 (64bit) or later
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Halloween Fonts 3.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Graphics & Design category.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering disk utility applications, graphic design applications and bundles, and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2015 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.