August 20, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course on facilitation for smartphones, tablets and PCs with support in seven languages.
Included among the tasks a facilitator is responsible for are the handling of vigorous disputes, and producing the best results within allotted time frames. This concept has been thoroughly permeated throughout the business world, yet cases where it is mistaken for moderation are by no means rare.
This course introduces users to a number of situations in which participants were involved in drawing out the best possible results as well as key points derived from the results of each situation.
This course is available in the form of an in-app purchase through the "BISCUE App," as well as in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphones, tablets and PC.
* Title: Facilitation Skills
* Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
Table of Contents:
1. Creating the Foundation for Discussion
2. Promoting Opinions
3. Organizing Opinions
4. Summarizing the Discussion
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* Summary of the chapter
* Audio narration for each language included.
System Requirements and Specifications:
* Application name: BISCUE (Product name BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
* Prices will be quoted separately.
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE e-Learning 2.0.9 is free, available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category. The app is also available for Android devices through the Google Play Store. Courses are available as in-app purchases.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 1,000 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small- and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) 1993 - 2015 Shubiki Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.