August 21, 2015 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Omaha, Nebraska - Reactiv Code, Inc. today is proud to announce the release of Watermarker 2 for Mac OS X, a professional utility for customizing images with a wide variety of watermarking options. No stone was left unturned when it came to overhauling the original Watermaker. It was necessary to completely re-write Watermarker from the ground up using the latest OS X 10.10 technologies to accomplish Watermarker's ambitious feature set. Thanks to these new technologies, not only is Watermarker fundamentally faster but it also has exciting new features like the Photo Editing extension that allows you to watermark images from other apps - e.g. Mail.app. Watermarker 2 has more new features than we could fit in an email, but check out these highlights:
* Overlay custom text on photographs
* Use a logo or image as a watermark
* Apply a customizable strike through an entire image
* Annotate with shapes: Squares, Circles and Arrows
* Pixellate sensitive portions of photographs
* Batch rename images with patterns
* Resize images with Pixel or Percentage constraints
* Save collections of watermarks as reusable "Presets"
* Native Share Sheet for quickly sending a watermarked image
* New Action Extension to watermark from other apps
* Sleek new dark UI with thumbnail previews
* So much more
Whether you are interested in promoting your brand or business logo on website images, or just simply trying to restrict unauthorized use of your photos, Watermarker is the app to use.
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Reactiv Code, Inc. was founded in 2013 by Don Southard. All Material and Software (C) 2015 Reactiv Code, Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.