September 23, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Upton Upon Severn, Worcestershire - Severn Software Limited today announces the immediate availability of Stitchtastic. Stitchtastic is a fantastic and easy to use cross-stich design application for the Apple Macintosh. It provides a full suite of design tools and also a photo-to-pattern feature to convert any photo to a cross stitch pattern.
Stitchtastic's excellent design tools allow creation of cross-stitch designs from scratch. Stitchtastic has fine control over color and tools to create a design in minimal time. Friends, family and loved ones. Landscapes and pets. These all make classic images to treasure. With digital photography and scanners, any photograph, new or old, can be stored on a computer. Stitchtastic makes it easy to convert these pictures to cross-stitch designs.
It really is as simple as that. And because Stitchtastic also has a full suite of design tools, it is easy to clean up any areas before printing a new design. The Managing Director of Severn Software, Mark Allen says: "Stitchtastic represents all the qualities of the Mac experience. It is user-friendly and quick to master. We truly believe this is the best cross-stitch design software on the Apple Mac."
* Create a pattern from a photo or image
* Paint stitches directly onto the canvas
* Different sized 'brushes' for painting
* Paint full stitches or half stitches
* Erase stitches simply like using an eraser
* A color dropper to find the color of a thread already in the design
* Flood fill an area with stitches
* Magic erase an area of stitches
* Back stitches and French knots
* Using fonts, place text on a design
* Design using color blocks or the preview
* Print using different chart types
* Use a color wheel to find a thread
* Move selections within the design
* Mirror and flip selections within the design
* Cut, copy and paste selections
* Undo and redo actions
* Convert half stitches to full stitches
* Save selections as motifs
* Import a motif into a design
* Change the pattern size
* Crop the pattern
* Remove specific stitches from a design
* Use an semi-transparent overlay image to help design
* Adjust the transparency of the overlay image
Secrets Minimum Requirements:
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 4.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Stitchtastic is available via Severn Software's web site and costs $95.00 (USD).
Severn Software specializes in developing and publishing software for the Apple Macintosh. The Apple Macintosh is known for it's great simplicity of use and reliability. We build our software this way too. Our software is designed to be user friendly and enjoyable to use.