September 10, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sheffield, United Kingdom - Just in time for the rugby event of the year, Distinctive Developments brings you Rugby Nations 16, the latest and greatest mobile rugby simulator there is, out now for iOS and 17 September on the Google Play Store. From the brand new match introductions to the redesigned touch controls, this is a huge leap over both the competition and Rugby Nations 15. Rugby Nations 16 features the latest version of Distinctive Games' PHOENIX(TM) engine, giving you the ultimate rugby experience with every roar of the crowd, pre-game build-ups and every tackle, try and substitution.
Want to get in on the rugby fever over the next few weeks? Whether you're a brand new player or a seasoned veteran, you can celebrate the biggest tournament of the year by taking the action on the go with Rugby Nations 16. Play as one of the 20 qualified rugby nations and work your way through the ultimate rugby tournament, gaining victory over all the other nations of the world. Pick a side in the Rugby Nations 16 Live Games and beat your opponent to edge your team to victory: the more points you score, the better chance to become a Top Influencer!
* Brand new controls - touch screen controls have been rebuilt from the ground up, making Rugby Nations 16 even easier to pick up and play!
* Make it personal - taunt your opponents or gain support from your friends thanks to the new Facebook social sharing.
* Live Games - pick a side and help lead your team to victory, in sync with the real events!
* Officially licensed content - kick off your match using one of the official Gilbert branded rugby ball, with more to come!
* All 20 qualified teams - Play your own version of the tournament of the year featuring all 20 of the teams that made it through.
* New commentary, animations and match intros - get immersed in the match with all new gameplay features. Witness more bone-crunching tackles and victory celebrations than ever before!
* Multiple gameplay modes - keep your game interesting with the career mode, tournaments and challenges.
Nigel Little, Managing Director said: "With 2015 being such an exciting year for rugby, we wanted to make sure Rugby Nations 16 was the best game that fans of the sport could play. The new touch controls and gameplay means we're leaving the competition on the bench."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 385 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rugby Nations 16 (v1.0.0) is out now on iOS and released 17 September on the Google Play Store costing UK: GBP3.99 / US: $4.99/ EU: Euro4.99 / AU/NZ: $6.49. If you wish to review the game, please don't hesitate to contact us. As a bonus surprise for Apple Watch owners, we now have realtime updates of Rugby Nations 16 live events sent straight to your watch. Keep track of who's playing and who's winning, right on your wrist (iOS only).
Distinctive Games is an independent studio founded in 1994 as a console developer working on Playstation One and Nintendo 64. Since 2001 our attention has solely been on mobile platforms working with the biggest publishers and brands in the industry from the FIFA franchise to Tomb Raider. As a team of passionate sports fans, we have focused on transforming niche sports into high quality gaming experiences for mobile and tablet devices. We feel that sports are a staple social connector all around the world yet they are often underrepresented in the mobile gaming space. Today, Distinctive's games are played by 60 million people worldwide, supporting an award-winning roster of titles, including Rugby Nations, Football Kicks, Patrick Kane's Hockey franchises and Downhill Xtreme. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 1994-2015 Distinctive Developments Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.