September 28, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - BNotro Software Development today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Treehoven Bear Family Activities Jigsaw Puzzles 1.0, their entertaining jigsaw puzzle app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch devices. Join in with the proud Bear family in their adventures over this next year. The jigsaw puzzles included in the new game involves the Bear family participating in fun summer activities. So don't delay, join in on their summer adventure in Treehoven.
Alice and Tom are two cheeky little bears from the Bear family, they love to make use of everything around them to have a great time. Treehoven Bear Family Activities Jigsaw Puzzles offers six different puzzles, each of which portray Alice and Tom engaged in a summer activity like eating ice cream, skipping, having a family picnic, and more. Each puzzle can be made of from 4 to 36 pieces, so players can set their own level of challenge. As an extra added feature, the pieces of the puzzle can even be rotated, requiring players to exercise their brain just a bit more by tapping the pieces to rotate them into the proper position.
The jigsaw puzzles include:
* Alice skipping happily along with a vine that she found one morning on her way to her Uncle Bear's fields
* Alice and Tom are having a race, but poor Alice just can't keep up
* Alice and Tom are sneaking an ice cream before the family picnic. Don't spoil your appetite
* Alice and Tom are gleefully running around in the rain with Froggy Junior
* The whole Bear family splashing around, as they cool down in a hidden brook
* The Bear family picnic. Uh-oh! It looks like Alice and Tom are up to some mischief
"One feature of the app that parents will appreciate is that there are no in-app ads, or in-app purchases," says BNotro Software Development Director Robert Brooker. "Our app is designed for kids ages 6 to 8. We know that parents of kids that age don't want their offspring exposed to in-app ads or purchases. Our app is designed to be both fun and educational, something children that age should definitely be exposed to!"
* Colorful and entertaining puzzles
* Cheerful music and sound effects that can be toggled on or off
* Puzzles can contain 4, 9, 16, 25, or 36 pieces
* Puzzle pieces can be set to rotate, so users will need to tap each piece to find the correct fit
* Fun for the whole family
The Treehoven Bear Family Activities Jigsaw Puzzles game also offers Apple Watch integration. Players can enhance their enjoyment of the puzzles with these Watch-enabled features:
* Accessing the timer feature which is unavailable when just using the puzzle app itself
* Take a quick peek at the current puzzle, to get an idea of where the pieces go
Treehovenland is a set of digital products developed from the ground up to address the needs of parents and their children, as they move through the formative years. The Treehoven Bear Family Activities Jigsaw Puzzles game is just the first in a range of apps that BNotro will bring to market over the next year. The Treehoven Bears are the heart of the brand that will include not only apps, but also online story books, animated videos, and more related to family play time.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 8.4 or later
* Universal Application
* 28.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Treehoven Bear Family Activities Jigsaw Puzzles 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available upon request.
BNotro Software Development is a small, emerging, family focused, multimedia company based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in January 2010 by Robert Brooker and Chris Nicholls, the company was created with a desire to build a whole new digital world for the whole family to enjoy, as well as experiencing it together. BNotro's vision is to understand at all times our customers need for their children to create their own playtime in creative ways. Copyright (C) 2015 BNotro Software Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.