October 6, 2015 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Casselberry, Florida - Econ Technologies updates ChronoSync Express to version 1.1 with Mac OS X El Capitan compatibility. ChronoSync Express is the entry level version of ChronoSync, the complete synchronization and backup utility for Mac OS X. ChronoSync Express can synchronize or backup to most anything you can connect to your Mac, including folders on your Mac, other Macs, PC's, and external drives. ChronoSync Express is a free update for existing users or purchase it for $29.99 (USD) at the Mac App Store. This updated version of ChronoSync Express offers several of the new features offered in ChronoSync and fixes compability issues with Mac OS X El Capitan.
* ChronoSync Express 1.1 Release Notes:
* Yosemite/El Capitan native user interface
* More efficient package handling via the new "Merge" option
* Checksum data verification on ChronoAgent connections
* New "Prompt User" scheduling option
* Push Notifications sent to the ChronoMonitor iPhone/iPad app
* User editable document notes
* Significant Voice-Over accessibility improvements
* Numerous popover windows including Document Info and Readiness Info
* Animated system menu when scheduled tasks are running
* Performance enhancements through the use of better memory management
* Numerous tweaks and bug fixes
* OS X 10.8.0 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ChronoSync Express 1.1.0 costs $29.99 (USD) and the standard version of ChronoSync is $49.99. Check out the ChronoSync vs Express Comparison to see all the differences between these two powerful Sync and Backup apps.
Econ Technologies, Inc has been creating Apple(R) software for over 20 years including the ChronoSync Connection which links ChronoSync(TM) for Mac(R) OS X, ChronoAgent(TM) for Mac(R) OS X, and InterConneX(R) for the iPhone(R) and iPad(R) together. Econ continuously updates all our apps and never charges for new versions. No user is left behind! All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Econ Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.