October 20, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sheffield, United Kingdom - DrMop Games today are happy to announce the release and immediate availability of Rage Quit Racer 1.0, their latest extreme speed 3D racing game for iPhone and iPad devices. Rage Quit Racer is a rage quit game where the player is dropped vertically at extreme speed down dangerous tunnels across 8 different worlds. Using the tilt controls of the device the player must navigate the tunnel, whilst maintaining shields, collecting points and avoiding asteroids, traffic and bombs. Need more speed? Don't worry. Nitro boosters have been provided for the clinically insane that want to accelerate the death drop.
* Compete for placement in world wide leaderboards, earn a multitude of achievements and outlast your friends in online multiplayer
* 8 different tunnels to throw yourself down and 4 original pumping sound tracks to boost the adrenaline
* Record your games and share insane replays with friends and family
* Addictive twitch style game play
* Retro sci-fi arcade look and feel
* Rage Quit Racer was inspired by Minecraft Parkour dropper maps
What players are saying:
* "Great game... reminds of total Wipeout back in the day."
* "SPEEEEEEEEEED! as addictive as Super Hexagon and just as mesmerising"
* "It reminds me of Super Hexagon and the Death Star scene in Star Wars. Very cool"
* "This is a great addition to the tunnel racing genre, super smooth controls and very addictive!"
* "Brilliant game, would definitely recommend giving it a go..."
Coming soon to the web via WebGL.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 69.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rage Quit Racer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
DrMop Games is a UK-based company dedicated to bringing fun and innovative games to mobile and web game players around the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 DrMop Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.