September 28, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software announces the release of rubiTrack 2.0, a major new version of its GPS enabled activity tracking software for the Macintosh. Utilizing innovative UI technologies, rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your runs, bike rides, walks, hikes, skiing tours and all other outdoor and fitness related activities.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, AMOD GPS Trackers and Nike iPod, Suunto and Polar fitness watches as well as the iPhone 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and many other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
rubiTrack 2.0 adds major features such as zones. Zones display ranges of values directly in the track and chart for speed, pace, elevation, heart rate, cadence, power and gradient. rubiTrack now comes with a publishing feature that makes it easy to publish rubiTrack activities online. It now supports visual laps selection, more advance weather data reporting and comes with new activity features like ratings and tags. rubiTrack 2 supports visual track editing for splitting and trimming activities and fixing incorrect GPS data.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or chart using the mouse. rubiTrack for iPhone records tracks, manages a recorder history and syncs with rubiTrack for the Mac directly over Wi-Fi.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and file import supporting many formats
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPS data export for track sharing and uploading
* Publishing for putting activities in blogs or online.
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Version:
* Zones for speed, pace, elevation, heart rate, cadence, power and gradient
* Completely free configuration of the chart, including the chart type
* Adds laps preview
* Activity publishing
* New weather handling
* Adds support for Polar HRM file import
* Adds multi-selection filtering in activity groups
* And many more
* rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software europe, an independent software design studio in Austria. At toolsfactory we have a passion for beautiful software. toolsfactory software europe is based in Austria, Europe. All material and software (C) 1998-2009 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.