September 28, 2009 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, CA - TextExpander touch, the iPhone version of SmileOnMyMac's customizable typing shortcut tool, is now integrated in WriteRoom for the iPhone from Hog Bay Software. WriteRoom users will be able to access their TextExpander snippets while composing notes in the app, rather than first composing notes in TextExpander touch.
To celebrate the integration of TextExpander in WriteRoom, SmileOnMyMac has a special 48-hour sale on TextExpander touch. Until September 30 at 12 noon Pacific Time, TextExpander touch is only $1.99, a 60% discount off the regular price of $4.99.
TextExpander touch and WriteRoom both require an iPhone or iPod touch running iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
The TextExpander touch Software Development Kit (SDK), which allows iPhone developers to integrate TextExpander functionality into their applications, consists of a free TextExpander engine library and sample code.
TextExpander touch features:
* Compose notes quickly and easily that contain frequently-used text, addresses, phone numbers, email signatures, URLs, etc.
* Automatically insert your notes into Mail and Twitter clients, or copy-and-paste into other apps on your iPhone
* Add TextExpander snippets from your Mac via your local network
* Save composed notes in an archive for reuse
* Use multiple snippet groups
* Add Predefined Groups such as accented words, symbols, HTML, and CSS
SmileOnMyMac makes creative productivity software for Mac OS X, such as PDFpen, the PDF editing software that won an Editors' Choice Award from The Mac Observer; DiscLabel, the Macworld Eddy award-winning CD label design program; TextExpander, the typing shortcut tool that was named a Mac|Life Editor's Choice; and PageSender, feature-rich fax software that also received a Macworld Eddy award. Demos of all SmileOnMyMac products are available to download free at the company website. Copyright (C) 2009 SmileOnMyMac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.