September 28, 2009 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Genoa, Italy - Dot Next has released Ten Squared 1.0, their new amazing game for iPhone and iPod touch. Ten squared is a magic square brain teaser in which starting from any box of the square you must find the path that enables you to fill all boxes, using one of the available moves: knight move or bridge move. Knight move is the chess L-shape move, while with bridge move you place next number in the third box moving horizontally or vertically, or in the second box moving diagonally.
Even if you place numbers in the square the heart of the game is where you progressively place them in the square: you don't need to calculate anything. Anyone can play it and once completed you can find thousands of different solutions so that the game never finish.
* Two different game modes: 'bridge move' mode and 'knight move' mode
* Six progressive game levels (from 5x5 to 10x10), up to 12 schemes to solve
* Autosave, not to lose a single move
* Choice of the tracks from iPod library to listen music while playing
* Rubber to delete moves and change path
* Hint function for next move
* Top ten with best results
* Shake to restart the game
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Ten Squared 1.0 for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store.
Headquartered in Genoa, Italy Dot Next snc is an Italian privately held corporation founded in 2006 by Luca Calcagno and Michele Ferraro. Dot Next specializes in graphics, communication and software development. Our strengths are great skills, passion and attention to human relationships. Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Dot Next snc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.