November 23, 2015 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - SilverWiz Ltd has just released MoneyWiz 2.2, an update of the popular money manager for iOS, Mac and Android. For iOS, MoneyWiz added support for 3D Touch (on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus), iPad Pro and iPad Split Screen. The update is the result of months of work and adds many new features as well as stability improvements.
Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz. Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your device.
Update 2.2 Highlights:
* 3D Touch support on the app icon, for quick entry of expense or income
* iPad Split Screen support (for both 1/3 and 1/2 screen)
* iPad Pro optimizations
* Visual effects (blur & vibrancy) on both iOS and Mac
* Redesigned transaction entry screen for faster input
* Much improved Advanced Reconcile on Mac OS X
* Ability to set scheduled transactions in online banking accounts to auto-skip
* Min & Max values on reports graphs
* Currency sign will now appear in front of amounts for currencies which have a single character symbol (such as $, Euro, GBP etc.)
* Ability to search for online banks by country code
* Warning indicator if an online banking account hasn't been refreshed for more than 24 hours
* Hungarian translation
* Improved online banking auto-categorization and duplicates recognition
* 30% faster loading on iPad. 3 times faster accounts switching on iPad. 20% faster loading of accounts on iPhone.
In the next update, MoneyWiz will also add full shortcuts support for iPad and iPad Pro as part of its effort to provide desktop class money manager for iPad users.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 50.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyWiz 2 (2.2.1) is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Europe, SilverWiz was founded in 2010. SilverWiz fills a gap in the software space. Copyright (C) 2015 SilverWiz Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.