November 25, 2015 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Singapore, Singapore - Fluid Touch today is proud to announce the release of Whink 2.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Chosen as an Editor's Choice for productivity apps in several European iTunes Stores, Whink can now be used on iPhone, iPad and is even optimized for iPad Pro, for writing, typing, sketching, marking up PDFs and related note-taking activities.
Whink is packed with tons of features presented in a simple and clutter-free manner. It has 3 distinct modes: Write, Type and Read. Each mode has a focused purpose and only tools specific to the chosen mode are readily available.
Whink also offers a host of other features such as: recording audio, creating perfectly geometrical shapes, adding photos, post-its and more, making it a well-rounded note taking app.
* Natural handwriting experience
* Word processor with many style options
* Bullets, numbering and checklists
* Pinch zoom and special handwriting zoom
* Inline audio recordings
* Annotate photos & PDFs
* Automatic shapes drawing tool
* iOS 9 Spotlight Search Support
* Split screen support
* Peek and Pop for documents and Quick Actions for 3D touch-enabled devices
* Pressure sensitive strokes (exclusive for 3D touch-enabled devices)
* Add images, post-its and tags to your notes
* Page thumbnail viewer
* Read mode with quick navigation tools
* iCloud backup and sync
* Share notes via email, Dropbox and more
* Open-In notebooks in other apps
What's New in Version 2.0:
* Great news - Whink for iPhone is here! We have re-imagined the gorgeous UX of Whink for the iPhone screen sizes
* Optimized for iPad Pro. Whink now looks great on the super cool iPad Pro display
* Split screen support enables you to multitask like a pro. Whink morphs itself nicely to fit the space given to it on the screen when in split screen mode
* Love 3D touch on your shiny new iPhone 6s? We added Peek & Pop for documents and handy Quick Actions when you 3D touch Whink app icon
* Pressure sensitive strokes add a great new dimension to your handwriting and sketches (again, 3D touch-enabled devices only)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 19.0 MB
Pricing and Availability
Whink 2.0 is just $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. A limited number of promotional codes are available to members of the media.
Fluid Touch is a small passionate team of developers, designers and marketers that has built stunning applications for Apple iPad. Fluid Touch was officially founded in 2009 and have been enjoying continued success on the App Store with its two products, Noteshelf and Daily Notes. Copyright (C) 2015 Fluid Touch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.