December 10, 2015 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - OBE s.r.l. today is proud to announce the release of Pilgrim - Rome Guide 1.0.0, a must have iOS application for tourists and pilgrims visiting the Eternal City and eager to discover its beauty. Pilgrim - Rome Guide walks you through the most famous and fascinating sights of the city providing curiosities, points of interests and travel info.
Guiding you along custom, thematic tours conceived by local guides, this app keeps you updated with the latest news from the Jubilee and cultural events happening around you. Helping you navigate the city with an offline map of Rome, Pilgrim - Rome Guide suggests the best places for an unforgettable culinary experience, hand-picked from local experts.
Unlike most of the travel apps on the App Store, Pilgrim - Rome Guide is completely free and built from the ground up around Rome and the upcoming Jubilee of Mercy. The app is the perfect companion for your stay in Rome, created by locals and experienced tour guides to tell you everything you need to enjoy your stay in the city. No advertisements, subscriptions or extra premium content for paying user.
* Gallery with the most famous sights of the city, curiosities, points of interest, opening times, travel info and more
* Curated, thematic tours created by local guides for every need
* News feed from the city and real-time updates on the Jubilee of Mercy
* Offline map of Rome - find your location via GPS and any sight around you
* Up-to-date events about the Jubilee, arts and cultural exhibitions
* Hand-picked restaurants, pizzerie, bars, ice-cream shops and much more
* Completely free to download and use, with more content to be released on a monthly basis
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 83.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pilgrim - Rome Guide 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
OBE s.r.l. is a mobile applications and software development company founded in 2015 by Gianluca Di Maggio, Federico Annibaldi e Piero Palazzesi. Born and raised in Rome, the trio decided to come together to create the ultimate pocket guide for tourists visiting the city, so that they would truly experience the beauty of Rome and not miss any of its countless wonders. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 OBE s.r.l. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.