December 16, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - The children's apps design studio DADA Company breaks the app market with this year's best offer for kids: the Christmas Magic Pack, which brings together 10 prestigious award-winning children's apps with of 90% OFF which will allow parents and children alike celebrate the arrival of Christmas in style.
The Christmas Magic Pack will be available on the App Store throughout the Holidays without geographical restriction, allowing children aged 0 to 6 years old everywhere to enjoy the best digital content. 10 completely different apps, available in up to 22 languages that will surprise the small ones through the work of many talented illustrators that bring their unique touch to each game and story.
The idea behind this offer is "that this Christmas no child is left without apps." says David Yerga, DADA Company CEO. "Our wish is to allow every children to enjoy the best kids apps at an affordable price, giving families the satisfaction of celebrating these holidays with their children with safe, high quality apps with no advertising at all".
All the apps from the Christmas Magic Pack are free of advertising and in-app purchases, can be used without internet connection and include a parental control. The Christmas Magic Pack includes the following apps:
* Four Little Corners *Bologna Ragazzi Digital award 2013*: interactive children's story adapted from the prestigious work of Jerme Ruillier that tells the heartwarming story of little square and his round friends, preaching fundamental values such as equality, friendship and respect for others. The storytelling through sounds and simple shapes makes it the perfect introduction to the world of reading for children. This is a wonderful app that has been created with the utmost love and care, and we are not surprised that it has won so many prizes as the team behind it have made something that is one-of-a-kind. Educational App Store
* Marina And The Light *Special Jury Prize Digital Ehon 2014*: an interactive tale with no words where you will create the story. Live with your children the experience of discovering the magic of the light next to Marina and her friends, exploring the wonderful watercolors illustrations by Alberto Vazquez. Every page throughout the app is designed beautifully decorated in a watercolour style. The quality is consistently high and this is of great benefit in an app that is designed to inspire children. Educational App Store
* 1000 Adventures *Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice*: a children application that allows the child to recreate a daily routine unleashing their imagination and curiosity to explore scenes from the game book, allowing go to school in a spaceship, have dinner with alien parents or fight against dragons at the park with his friends. Quite possibly the most entertaining interactive adventure in the world!
1000 Adventures is a prime example how digital books can provide unique experience that physical books can't. Geeks with Juniors
* Off To Bed! *Selected as Best of 2013 by Apple*: interactive lullaby that helps parents putting children to sleep driving the kid into a world full of colors and sounds, flying on a plane of sweet dreams traveling through space, counting sheep until he or she closes their eyes by themselves. Off to bed! is a delightful bedtime story for young children and sets a fine standard for a category of applications that is sure to grow. Smatoos
* Musical Trees: a digital toy for the younger ones that will allow them to play with music in 5 fantastic sceneries full of surprises.
This app develops creativity and composition skills of little children! Fundamentally Children
* Peek-A-Word: a digital toy kids can play with that introduces them to musical exploration while they experiment with sounds and rhythms in a new and creative way. A fantastic application which I highly recommend to parents and teachers. The iPhone Mom
* I Learn With Transportation *Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice*: by land, sea and air ... to the cosmos! I learn with transportation is the most attractive way to learn languages and to introduce children to 6 fields of knowledge: sounds, words, colors, shapes, numbers and environments.
This is a book that takes learning and entertaining books to a new level. Interactive Books
* D5En5: The Instruments: a universal app designed for children between 1 and 5 years beginning in the fun world of music, discovering different instruments and sounds with the characters of D5EN5!
* D5En5: Fruits: a universal app designed to help children between the ages of 1 and 5 accept fruit in their diet associating it with positive and friendly values. Playing with food has never been so fun!
* Giants Witches And Spirits: An interactive app where children can immerse themselves in a world of magical beings learning about the characters that populate Basque mythology.
Founded in 2011, DADA Company is a Madrid-based editorial project open to innovation in the field of illustrated books and interactive content, providing children with quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and it gives parents the satisfaction that they are educating their children with rich learning experiences. Fun and learning guaranteed for all the family. The company leads in the creation of children's multi-platform apps, and believes in the power of innovation and the exchange of ideas. They love working with publishers and authors to provide continuity to their portfolio through new digital media. Their aim is to transform traditional children's titles into the new interactive and tactile audiovisual experience. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 DADA Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.