December 28, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Chengdu, China - Today, mobile game development company Tap4Fun announced a major update of Invasion: Modern Empire, elected best Facebook's mobile game of 2015. Previously and popularly known as Invasion: Online War Game, Invasion: Modern Empire has added a plethora of new updates to change the way you fight and march to victory! A New Guild mega-mine, troop production speed-ups, and Facebook avatars are just a few of the many new and improved updates to the incredibly popular and thrilling war game.
"Invasion: Modern Empire has been universally known for its stunning 3D graphics and exhilarating, real-time MMO battles, and we're now prepared to officially share our advanced and updated game with the world," said Name, Title. "With hundreds of war challengers playing Invasion all over the world on both iPhone and iPad, we decided that in order to continue to fight to become the hero of this fallen world and march to victory, a major update was in store."
* Free to play
* Train a vast army and battle for territory across a stunning 3D world map
* Invade enemy territory and win wars to expand your empire
* Acquire resources by defeating enemies and claiming their empire as your own
* Use advanced war strategy to collect intel and seize the upper hand
* Join an alliance and conquer crucial "monuments" in online games
* Launched the Zone vs Zone cross server battle gameplay, which you can defeat base from other zones, and earn plentiful gifts
* New Guild mega-mine: join a guild can help you build mega-mine and collect more resources
* Added troop production speed-ups
* Added Facebook avatars as your commander's avatars
* Brand new scenery and more officers to help you boost your power
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 98.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Invasion: Modern Empire 1.27.2 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Tap4Fun is an iPhone and iPad game developer. Originally founded in 2008 and named NibiruTech, the name Tap4Fun was coined with a pivot to entirely develop mobile strategy games in 2011. While NibiruTech was met with success, creating popular apps like TwitBird and MobileRSS, Tap4Fun ushered in a new era which brought millions of players from around the world connected in competitive but accessible mobile strategy games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Tap4Fun. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.