December 31, 2015 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Barracuda Partners is proud to announce the launch of Diet Hero, a weight loss app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that tells you what and how much to eat. No calorie counting needed. Users won't have to force-feed themselves with foods that they don't want to eat as Diet Hero takes into consideration the user's food preferences, the foods that are available in the kitchen, and information about a user's weight loss goals.
"Losing weight has always been a challenge, especially with people becoming increasingly busy. Our mission was to create a product that makes following a healthy eating approach as easy as possible" said Todd Musgrove, Managing Director of Barracuda Partners. "We received lots of feedback from nutritionists and dietitians that customized meal planning is something their client's would really value, so we knew we were on to something big with Diet Hero."
* Generator: Creates a new eating plan every day, with portion sizes listed for each food
* Food Swaps: Customize any meal with easy refreshes and single-food swaps
* Meal Reminders: Built-in timers for 5 well-balanced meals
* Shopping List: Automatically generates shopping list based on foods you need
* BMI Calculator: Built-in calculator shows your ideal weight loss range
* Water Tracker: Track your water intake - one click fills up each glass
* Weight Loss Tracking: Track your weight in both tables and charts
* Proprietary Database: No internet connection required. It's all stored on your phone
Diet Hero's database uses only a list of widely available nutritious and antioxidant rich foods. Customizable meal plans give users endless options to choose from. Recommendations are based on the food items in the user's pantry or refrigerator, regardless if there are 10 or 50 items in stock. Version 1.1.1 brings general enhancements to the app. Start living a fit and healthy life!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet Hero 1.1.1 is free until 12/31, and then it's $1.99 (USD), and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.
Barracuda Partners is an app development company based in Chicago that focuses on proprietary, data-driven mobile applications that enable people to make better-informed decisions. Todd Musgrove, Managing Director at Barracuda Partners, handles strategic investments and entrepreneurial advisory for mobile technology start-ups. Copyright (C) 2015 Barracuda Partners. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.