January 11, 2016 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Cluj-Napoca, Romania - DevStorm Apps today is proud to announce the release of DSync 2.0, a major update to their file synchronization software developed exclusively for Mac OS X. Easy Synchronization for your Mac. DSync offers advanced yet easy-to-use functionality. Always have a backup with DSync, the best way to manage your local and remote file and folder synchronizations.
Three steps is all it takes for DSync to synchronize your files. Select the folders, compare them, synchronize them. Can it really be that easy? Sure it can. After spending years trying to use tools that are too complicated, create hidden files or just too limited, DevStorm Apps developed DSync - the easiest way to synchronize files on Mac.
With the advanced algorithms in the latest version of DSync, synchronizing large folders with many files won't be a problem. You can even fine-tune your synchronization by skipping, deleting of reversing the copy direction of the files you choose to. DSync integrates nicely with Mac OS X, allowing you to select cloud folders in addition to local and network folders. Use iCloud? Select the iCloud folder. Use DropBox? Select the DropBox folder. It's as easy as that.
Changelog for Version 2.0:
* Completely redesigned interface to achieve an easy-to-use 3 step process
* Added Search ability with real-time results
* Considerably improved scanning performance and memory usage
* Added ability to compare massive amount of files
* File names are no longer truncated at the end
* Added Include Empty Folders option
* Added Compare File Sizes
* Added Compare File Contents, based on file CRC checksum
* Added Swap folders button
* Improved readability of selected files in the list
* Added fine-grained selection of synchronization procedures
* Added Skip ability
* Added progressbar to see exact progress
* Added ability to override synchronization direction
* Added support for iCloud, DropBox and Google Drive
* Added Can Delete Files option to prevent accidental deletion of files
* Added QuickLook support
* Added Print ability
* Optimized for Retina displays
* On-screen tutorial
* Requires OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 3.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Don't take our word for it, try it for yourself today! DSync is currently available worldwide for $9.99 (USD) through the DevStorm Apps website. We've got a great 7 day, fully featured trial waiting for you.
DevStorm Apps is a premium software developer based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Their primary objective is delivering high quality applications on the iPhone, iPad and Mac platforms. Copyright (C) 2016 DevStorm Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.