January 11, 2016 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Buffalo, New York - GlowMachine LLC today is proud to announce the release of Scholar Quest 1.0, their new genre-fusing trivia adventure game developed exclusively for iPad tablets. Clear tiles and banish darkness from the land with the help of Leonardo Da Vinci by answering a wide variety of trivia questions. Search for the level-key to discover new locations. Earn Scholar Quest IQ points for stringing correct-answer combos. Use lifelines to beat hardest questions. Compete for the highest IQ on the planet! Trivia on the iPad has never been the same.
* Answer thousands of trivia questions to earn IQ points
* String correct answers to create combos and earn IQ Bonuses
* Answer questions quickly to earn the Timer Bonus
* Explore four exciting locations in a beautifully rendered, stylized world
* Track your progress and IQ score at the end of each level
* Turn off unwanted trivia question categories, or play all categories at once
* Compete with your friends on a world-wide leaderboard and share your IQ score on Facebook
Use life-lines in your Trusty Satchel to help answer the most difficult questions:
* Use the Lightning Bolt to skip a question
* Use the 50/50 to eliminate two wrong answers, OR
* Call on the genius mind of Leonardo Da Vinci for help, (but beware of his tricks)
Enjoy adventure elements that help create a unique trivia experience:
* Collect coins to purchase life-lines
* Break crates and barrels for life-potions
* Find explorer-tiles to uncover hidden treasures
* Search for the hidden level-key to unlock new locations
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 132 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Created by a four-man indie team, Scholar Quest 1.0 is Free (with exceptionally limited advertisements) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
GlowMachine is a small indie developer from Buffalo, New York. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 GlowMachine LLC. "Scholar Quest" is a trademark of GlowMachine LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.