January 13, 2016 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Jakarta, Indonesia - ZealTopia Interactive today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Iron Quest 1.0, their latest role-playing game specifically developed for iOS, and soon also for Android platform. Iron Quest is a unique combination of mining simulation, item crafting, and strategic turn-based battle gameplay, featuring over 100 items and weapons to be collected and crafted, and a plethora of heroes to select into 50 challenging battle against fierce enemies and epic bosses.
In Iron Quest, players will be playing multiple roles. They have to mine rare materials, use it for crafting weapons, then building up a group of heroes to fight in battles against the evil forces. It has unique battle system, combining tactical element (when choosing which heroes to enter the battle), turn-based gameplay, and testing players' reflex and timing ability.
* Mining and crafting simulations, combined with unique and challenging battle system
* Over 100 materials and weapons to be collected and crafted
* Build up your party of heroes across many classes, each with unique attacking strategy, weapon and capability
* Fight your way throughout 50 stages against fierce enemies and epic boss battles, or fight against endless streams of enemies in the Abyss (Unlocked after completing all the main quests)
* Leaderboards and Achievements supported
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 7.0 and above
* Universal Application
* 26.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Iron Quest 1.0 is available for $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide through the iOS App Store and Android Play Store in the Games category.
Located in Jakarta, Indonesia, ZealTopia Interactive is an independent multimedia and mobile apps studio, specializing in designing and developing interactive mobile apps and games. The company plans to become a more established game studio and continue developing quality games on various platforms. Copyright (C) 2016 ZealTopia Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.