January 14, 2016 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] N Richland Hills, Texas - Agile Tortoise today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Interact 1.0 for iPhone and iPad, a contact and communication app that is, quite frankly, unlike any other. Interact enables you to create and update contacts by simply selecting text, then communicate and share files with entire groups with just a couple taps. Interact empowers you and your contacts to get more done in less time, with features like group management, one-tap contact creation, and more you won't find in the built-in iOS Contacts app, while benefitting from direct integration with iOS Contacts accounts.
* Create new contacts with the Interact Scratchpad by simply by selecting email signatures, webpage copy, or text in almost any app, then using the "Create Contact" extension. Interact will parse the details and create a new contact, or update existing contacts, with just a couple taps.
* Organize contacts into groups based on your relationships or just to save your sanity. Change the default order of details like email, phone, and social accounts to fit the way you work.
* Communicate with an entire group by email or text, or share links and files with everyone, in just one tap.
* Collaborate with a growing number of third-party apps for chatting, mapping, and more tasks previously not possible on iOS.
Interact comes from Agile Tortoise, the award-winning developer behind hit iOS apps like Drafts, Terminology and Tally.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Interact 1.0 is offered with limited time launch pricing of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Members of the press, please contact Agile Tortoise with questions and requests for review codes.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an award-winning, independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2016 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.