October 3, 2009 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Canterbury, NH - Catamount Software announced the availability of VampBlood for the iPhone and iPod Touch. VampBlood is a virtual drink designed for vampires and fans of the HBO series True Blood. Hardy Macia owner of Catamount Software stated, "It takes a lot of work to craft a high quality virtual drink. First you need to make sure the product works and tastes great, then you need to go through a more rigorous quality control process than the FDA."
Here is what our users are already saying:
* "VampBlood is bloody fangtastic." - Will R.
* "I can now get my fix of blood without travelling to the bars and bumping into a vampire." - Dave M.
* "I just took a virtual drink, virtually grew fangs, virtually bit my girlfriends neck and am now virtually in awe. Amazing app" - Dylan R.
* "O tastes the best, mwahahahahahah" - Heidi B.
* Tilt your iPhone to drink and watch blood flow realistically out of the bottle
* Shake the phone to refill your drink
* Select 6 different blood types by tapping on the info button
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
VampBlood 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Hardy Macia founded Catamount Software in 1994. Based in Canterbury, NH, Catamount has developed for the Newton since its introduction in October 1993, for the Palm OS(R) since January 1999, and for Apple's iPhone since 2008. Catamount's iPhone products have more than one million downloads including top ranking personal finance manager PocketMoney and tip calculator CheckPlease in the financial category. Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Catamount Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.