January 31, 2016 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Horsens, Denmark - Danish software company Happyways is proud to announce the release of "Amazing Egg Run 1.2", their Pac-Man-like arcade game for iOS and Android devices. Play a hungry dino who must run through mazes filled with dreadful worms. To complete a level, players must eat a whole bunch of eggs, laid by the mother worm. Meanwhile they have to keep the light on by collecting light bulbs. If the player fails, they'll be navigating in the dark.
Shields and Turbos will get the dino faster and more safe through the levels. Turbos have multiple purposes. They make you go faster, but also let you make quick turns when sliding on ice - or they will get you easier through mud. Go for a worm-head hunt in the bonus round - collect enough wormheads to open up secret levels.
The game features
* Classic arcade action. Simple, yet challenging control scheme.
* 32 levels with different mazes. 4 extra levels to be opened.
* 4 different worlds including slippery ice and sticky mud.
* Avoid the worms, and eat their eggs before the light goes out. Get the right amount of eggs in each level to complete.
* Swipe anywhere on the screen to control your dino.
* Navigate through different mazes with varying complexity.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 57.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amazing Egg Run 1.2 is free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is available through Google Play.
Happyways is a new, small independent development studio from Denmark. Amazing Egg Run is their second game. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 LastThink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.